Hello Everyone Today I Will Show With You Latest Exciting Facts On The “Kajari Teej 2019/ Kajri Teej/ Teej Quotes, Kajari Teej Date, Kajari Teej images, Kajari Teej 18 August”.
First, wish you, ‘Happy Kajari Teej 2019′ from fest99. The Celebration of “Kajari Teej 2019” is the North Indian Lunar month and highly celebrates from Rajasthan, India. According to the Hindu calendar or other Calendar, the day falls during the ending months of July or August. Kajri Teej is primarily a festival of women. This festival is celebrated in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and other parts of the country. The festival is also known as Boodhi Teej and Satudi Teej in some regions and also called as Kajli Teej Like Hariyali Teej and Hartalika Teej, Kajari Teej also holds an immense importance for married women.
Kajari Teej 2019 Dates | Kajari Teej Date.
Sunday, 18 August
Puja Vidhi for Kajari Teej 2019
The veneration of Goddess Neemdi Mata is performed with devotion on the day of Kajari Teej 2019. when the Before performing the God Prayer (Puja), Pure Milk Ghee and jaggery are used to strengthen and decorate the outer borders of this structure, and a twig of Neem is planted near it. Raw milk and water are poured inside the pond, and a lamp (hindi word diya) is lit and kept near it. The Puja thali (Hindi word plate) is adorned with lemon, sacred thread, cucumber, sattu, Vermillion, Apples, bananas, whole rice, etc. after that the milk is raw material is taken in a vessel.
After in the evening worship of the Goddess should be done according to the rituals (Puja Vidhi) given in the following points:
- On the wall behind the Goddess, 13 dots are marked using henna, vermillion and black kohl each. The dots of the vermillion and henna are made by using the little finger, while the 13 dots of kohl are marked with the ring finger.
- Then the offering at the sacred thread to Goddess Neemdi is also offered henna, kohl and clothes. The wall is embellished with the sacred thread by using the dots marked on it.
- The Offer of the fruits or other oblations Fo Goddess Neemdi. Apply a Tilak of vermilion on the Puja Kalash (sacred vessel), and tie the sacred thread around it.
- In the diya (light of the lamp) placed near the pond, one look at the lemon, cucumber, neem twig, nosepin, etc. After this, offer Arghya to the Moon God.
Rituals of Kajari Teej 2019 for offering Arghya for Moon God.
After worshipping Neemdi Mata (Mata Hindi Word) in the evening, Arghya is offered to the Moon God as a part of Kajari Teej 2019 rituals.
After sprinkling some drops of Vermillion, sacred thread, water and whole rice, food are offered, to the Moon God. and the Holding a silver ring and wheat grains in your hand, offer Arghya( Hindi Word) to the Moon God. Make sure that you stay at the same place and rotate 4 times in a Pradakshina.
Kajari Teej Vrat Rituals / Kajri Teej 2019 / Kajli Teej Katha.
- Mostly, the observers of the fast choose not to even drink water during the fast (Nirjala Hindi Word). But, pregnant women are allowed to consume fruits during the fast.
- If by any means, the observer is not able to see the Moon, the fast must be broken by looking at the sky at 11:30 P.M., and consuming food.
- After rituals for ending a fast (Udyapan Hindi Word) if a proper Nirjala fast (Udyapan Hindi Word) is does not possible the observer can consume fruits during the fast.
Every year we share happy Teej wishes in Hindi, Kajari Teej 2019, and Goddess ‘Laxmi ’ photos on Teej with our friends, relatives and loved ones. Also, we apply them to the screens of our gadgets. The Teej photo to send SMS on facebook, twitter, whats app and greetings cards our love, respect, wishes and faith in Kajari Teej 2019 on your mobile phones.
These are the points describing to the “Kajari Teej 2019/ Kajri Teej / Teej Quotes, Kajari Teej Date, Kajari Teej Images, Kajari Teej 29 August” .
So, Guys, I hope You can understand all describing points,
Thank you for Reading.
If you any questions and suggestion please freely asked on the comment you, We will be trying to fast reply.